Sunday 20 March 2011

What is MMA?

For those who are ignorant, mixed martial arts may appear to be a barbaric activity, pitting two thugs in a cage together with the sole purpose of destroying the other.

For those who are aware, mixed martial arts may appear to be an exciting sport, squaring off two athletes in a cage with the sole purpose of utilizing a variety of martial techniques to defeat the other.

For those who are truly aware, mixed martial arts is the epitome of competition, characterized by dedication, discipline, and desire. A life time of dedication to the training of technique, the body, and the mind. All for the chance to stand a winner - a champion

This is MMA.

15 comments:

  1. MMA makes me wanna work out ... eheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like this make me feel that I should be doing something other than sitting in front of my PC all day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mma, try to follow it as much as possible!!
    following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got interested in MMA with UFC on XBOX then progressed to renting best knockout videos...now I try my best to follow it. Has become very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like something I could get in to - cool video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. looking forward to reading your next one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome man, this is some tight shit bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMA is awesome! :D
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend does MMA, definitely considering trying it out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to get into some MMA stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fucking love the idea of MMA, i just never watch it =/

    ReplyDelete